My Blogs tied Together
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
  Testing Page 3
Photobucket

Next test! Water. Okay kiddos, climb in.

Photobucket

And we take away the ladder.

Photobucket

Oops… this will not do. We cant have the bystanders ruin our test by summoning the SW. So we use the single fill all needs for each of the bystanders.

Photobucket

And I fill all needs with the exception of energy for the test subjects. O.o *facepalm* why didn’t I just drain their energy?! Because I just now thought of it? Uh ya … that’s why. *sighs*

Photobucket

Its night time, they’re finally getting tired. My daughter walked in about this time and asked why they’re platinum… simple… they both had wants to gain body skill points.

Photobucket

Synchronized whining… who will tire out first?

Photobucket

CG wins… erm loses… is lost first.

Photobucket

CB swam across the pool to cry for her and was lost half way there.

Photobucket

Its cool how Grim is floating over him just as he dies. *sits fascinated*

Photobucket

So, EO was right… as are the others. Fire and water work well, starvation is out. As for illness and satellites, they are so random and take so long that I didn’t try them out… maybe next time…

Disclaimer: I did not save… all children, toddlers and teens are still alive and kicking somewhere in Veronaville. I would say no children were harmed but that would be a lie… *shrugs*
All in the name of science!
 
Comments:
This is good to know. In the name of science of course!
 
:giggles:
You hated every minute of this experiment didn't you? I can tell :D
 
Loved it!!!
 
You were far too fascinated by this "experiment" I think. *peers at Ruby* But good to know if I get a kid who really bugs the heck out of me! *giggles*
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm a mom, a wife, a sister, a friend and a daughter ... pretty much in that order.

Archives
September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / January 2007 / April 2007 / September 2008 / March 2009 / March 2010 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]