My Blogs tied Together
Wednesday, September 20, 2006
  Dream house 15575 modified...
I have taken it upon myself to try the ‘dream home’ again... this time with a couple of modifications and furniture and a bit of landscaping. This is home to our latest graduates, Gina and Jeannie Berman and Jane Anders.


Front view

Back yard

1st floor layout: garage, masterbedroom & bathroom, 2 guest bathrooms,
living room, kitchen & dining area and a study


2nd floor layout: bedroom, bathroom and work aspiration room or future 3rd bedroom


return to update >>
 
Comments:
I love the front view! I really have to learn building beautiful houses.
 
You do build great houses! I'm jealous. =()
 
Even better than the first one! I like your modifications.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm a mom, a wife, a sister, a friend and a daughter ... pretty much in that order.

Archives
September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / January 2007 / April 2007 / September 2008 / March 2009 / March 2010 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]